Now this is the Say Anything I know

|

Say Anything posted the album version for their song "Eloise" on their MySpace yesterday.  While it's not very impressive lyrically, the sound seems to be the matured offspring of ...Is a Real Boy and earlier material.  This is the third studio track we've heard, along with a few live performances on YouTube: "Hate Everyone", "Eloise", "Mara and Me", "Crush'd", "Cemetery",  "Property", and "Ahh...Men".  While I wasn't extremely impressed with "Hate Everyone" or "Property", the transition from the acoustic version of "Eloise" to the fully produced version made a huge difference and it's really got me psyched for the full release.  Get excited, guys!

Listen to "Eloise": http://www.myspace.com/sayanything

Also, in a bit of unrelated news, I'm going to try and get some reviews up here this weekend - I'll definitely do one today, hopefully more tomorrow and Sunday.

0 comments: